Please read the following Terms and Conditions. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Under these Terms and Conditions, it is agreed upon that the registered/legal owner of the Vehicle(s), or a specifically authorized person transporting the vehicle(s), shall hereafter be referred to as "shipper" and Experient Auto Transport. Experient Auto Transport's referred transporter shall hereafter be referred to as a carrier.
1. DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICES: All services are door to door unless the Shipper makes other arrangements. The Shipper is responsible for the accuracy of the pick-up, and delivery addresses and that said locations are safe, legal, and easily accessible for the (transport) carrier.
2. AUTHORIZED SHIPPER: Shipper warrants that he/she is the registered legal owner of the described vehicle(s) or has been authorized by the registered legal owner to enter into a said agreement for transportation of described vehicle(s). If for any reason, the driver cannot get close enough to load vehicle(s) safely, it is the Shipper’s responsibility to have a vehicle moved to a safe location where the driver can safely load onto a carrier.
3. DEPOSIT: Shipper is responsible for the payment of the deposit amount by Visa or MasterCard, Postal money order, or cashier’s check. Deposit must be when placing the transport order. No vehicle(s) will be dispatched before receipt of the deposit.
4. INSPECTION: Pre-trip and post-trip inspection reports are completed for each vehicle by the driver in your presence (or the presence of your authorized representative). the driver documents all pre-existing dents, scratches, chips, or body damage to the vehicle at the pick-up point. The same procedure will be completed at the destination point. The carrier is solely responsible for the vehicle while in his/her possession. Experient Auto Transport is not responsible for the payment of any damages or repairs.
5. ALARM SYSTEMS: The shipper is responsible for the complete disarmament of any installed alarm systems. This responsibility will include notification to the carrier of any installed alarm systems and the provision of the system's keys or remote, as mentioned above. If the alarm system malfunctions and must be silenced, the carrier is authorized to use any means he/she deems reasonable and effective.
6. AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE: Signature of the Shipper or his/her delegated agent authorizes Experient Auto Transport and its referred carrier to transport described vehicle(s) from the point of pick up to the point of destination as specified on the Shipping Order/Bill of Lading.
7. INOPERABLE VEHICLES: An additional winch fee of $150.00 (or more) will apply to any non-operational vehicle, including vehicles that become non-operational during transit.
8. PERSONAL BELONGINGS: Carrier’s insurance does not cover the loss or damage to personal items. Shipper agrees that personal items are limited to a maximum of 100 pounds in the trunk or cargo area of the vehicle(s). The carrier will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings. Any costs, damages, and/ or citations issued to a carrier due to or caused by personal items in the vehicle will be the sole responsibility of the Shipper. Under no circumstances can any item obstruct the driving visibility.
9. DAMAGES: The carrier's cargo insurance will cover vehicles up to the vehicle's fair market value. In the unlikely event damages occur to the vehicle during transport, Experient Auto Transport will provide the shipper with carrier insurance information and assist shippers in processing claims. Shipper understands that the carrier is liable for any damages, liability claims, and deductible amounts. Shipper agrees to hold Experient Auto Transport harmless, blameless, and exempt from all claims. Any claim for loss or damages must be noted in writing on the condition report at the time of delivery. Signature of customer or agent thereof on the carriers delivery bill of lading without any notation of damages shall be evidence of satisfactory vehicle delivery.
Any claim of damages caused by the carrier must be made within (7) days of delivery and be reported to the carrier. The customer will not chargeback or stop payments made to Experient Auto Transport to offset any damage claims. In no event shall the carrier be liable for any damages except for damages to vehicles actually transported and only to the extent such damages were caused by carriers gross negligence or intentional conduct.
10. DELIVERY: Due to conditions beyond our control, such as traffic delays, weather conditions, etc., the auto transport industry can’t guarantee a delivery date positively. Therefore, Shipper accepts the condition that service is subject to delay.
11. CANCELLATION: In the unlikely event Experient Auto Transport cannot arrange your vehicle's shipment within ten business days after your first available date, a timely refund will be issued back to the shipper in full. Please note: Our Refund Policy supersedes all others. Most companies retain a portion of the initial deposit. If the shipper cancels after issuing the depositor before the 10-business-day period, no refund shall be given. Experient Auto Transport will continue to seek a carrier until the shipper cancels the order. Shipper must notify Experient Auto Transport via telephone 1(888) 701-3280 to process a cancellation. All cancellations are assigned a verification number.
12. PAYMENT: Shipper is responsible for payment of all COD amounts, including any additional charges, cash, certified check, or Postal money order. Suppose the aforementioned acceptable forms of payment are not available at the point of delivery, or should the Shipper be unable to accept delivery for any reason. In that case, the vehicle(s) shall be placed in a storage facility, and that Shipper shall assume all responsibility for all assessed storage fees.
13. ORDER TRACKING: All order tracking inquiries may be directed to Experient Auto Transport’s website (www.experienautotransport.com) or via telephone 1(888) 701-3280 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST. Our automated tracking system notifies you of a carrier's assignment along with their telephone number so that you may call them if necessary.
14. PREPARATION OF VEHICLE FOR SHIPMENT: Check for any obvious fluid leaks. Ensure that battery is secure in the mounting bracket. The vehicle must be prepared for any climatic changes. Clean the vehicle for inspection. Gas tank must have a minimum of 1/8 tank of fuel and a maximum of 1/4 tank of fuel. The antenna must be fully retracted or removed. All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, or car covers must be removed. ü One set of all keys for the vehicle must be provided to the driver. Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
15. STORAGE FEES: Experient Auto Transport shall not be liable for any shipper's vehicles' storage fees.
16. VEHICLE MUST SUIT QUOTED DESCRIPTION: Should present shipper vehicle as being stock (without any aftermarket alterations, as acquired from manufacturer) and the vehicle is found to be overweight, height or width due to the addition of oversize tires, lift kits, or any other aftermarket alterations shipper will be assessed additional fees to compensate for additional size or weight. A dry run fee of $150.00 may be charged to the shipper should the vehicle be non-transportable due to excessive size or weight when not disclosed prior.
This agreement supersedes all written and/or oral agreements between Experient Auto Transport and the Shipper. Any device shall not change it except when in writing by an officer of Experient Auto Transport and posted on this website.
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted.
* RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (without notice) due to market fluctuation.